Looking for full-time marketing talent?Let us help.
As one of the most called-upon resources for marketing talent, we’ve worked with some of the biggest names in tech and also helped companies across the country reach their marketing goals. We’d love to help you find your next FT marketing hire.
We find you top-notch marketing experts
EM has been placing marketing consultants in companies across the country for 19 years. We know marketing talent intimately, so we offer something different for FTE search:
- Marketing expertise: Marketing is all we do, unlike traditional recruiters who hire for everything.
- Built-in bench: We have 500+ qualified marketers in our community who we leverage as candidates and for referrals to help our clients meet their goals.
- Flexibility: Unlike other agencies, we can provide you a temporary expert consultant while you’re searching for your FTE or provide temp-to-hire options.
- DEI: We build equity into the recruitment and hiring process – such as by anonymizing resumes – to help you create a more inclusive and diverse workplace.
We help you through every step of hiring
- Prep: We partner with hiring managers to understand your needs, prepare the job description, align on salary, and design the interview process.
- Source: We source and vet candidates from our robust community and external sources, and present you with the top candidates for the role.
- Interview: We manage all candidate communication and scheduling to ensure the interview process runs smoothly.
- Offer: We support the candidate and the hiring manager through the offer and salary negotiation process in an effort to achieve a win-win outcome.
We provide real collaboration and excellent value
We provide an account lead with substantial real world marketing experience as well as a recruiter for each search. Our engagement fee includes:
- Two recruiting rounds: Searching, vetting and proposing candidates, with summaries of our reasoning on each candidate we propose.
- Regular check-ins: Weekly check-ins to review candidates, collect feedback, and coordinate on next steps.
- Summary report: A brief recap summarizing whom we interviewed, the outcome, and recommendations for suggested adjustments to future searches.