- UX/UI design
- Visual identity and logo design
- Website redesign and development, including plugin implementation, SEO, Google Analytics & GTM implementation
- Video--ads, testimonials, and product
- A better and more cost effective alternative to a traditional branding and marketing agency.
- Flexibility to leverage the strengths of their internal team while supplementing it with trusted, specialized expertise as their needs evolve.
- Ability to quickly execute creative projects.
Relaunch, reflection and rebranding
When consumer research platform Alpha wanted to refresh their website, they called on EM to do a redesign. The project was successful, but introspection during that exercise made it clear that what they really needed for longevity and revenue growth was a rebrand. Six months later they called on EM to assemble a team to help them rebrand as Feedback Loop, and we’ve been their web production partner ever since.
Building a bespoke all star team
Feedback Loop considered going the traditional agency route for their rebrand. But, they knew they could use their own platform for consumer and market research. They already had a strong content team in house, as well as some very effective project managers. They didn’t need a full agency team, and they didn’t want to get locked into a long term agency contract. All they needed was some extra creative talent.
EM helped them fill the gaps with a bespoke branding, design and development team with all-star talent in every position.
A productive partnership
After completing the visual rebranding, we handed off a meticulous set of brand guidelines that anticipated their every need. That allowed their team to partner with us and work quickly and smoothly on an ongoing series of new projects such as new web pages, campaigns, collateral, and videos.
How can we help you?
Whether your marketing needs are big or small, short-term or long-term, you can count on EM Marketing consultants to be your trusted partners. When you have a job that needs to get done right in any marketing practice area, from content, design, and SEO to strategy, operations, and analytics, let’s talk.